What we can offer you:
- 3 bedrooms of which 2 rooms with 2 boxspring beds and 1 room with a single bed with an extra pull-out single bed, the master bedroom has an adjoining private bathroom with a bathtub.
- Vide furnished as bedroom with 2 boxspring beds
- Total 2 bathrooms, one with shower, sink and toilet and the other with bath/shower, sink and toilet and a separate toilet.
- Kitchen with 4 electric hobs, extractor, coffee maker, oven, dishwasher, fridge / freezer and microwave.
- Large living room with sitting area, dining area and satellite TV (including Dutch TV channels)
- 2nd living room with flat screen TV and sitting area
- Heated private pool 10 x 5 meters
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Air conditioning
- Table tennis table
- Enclosed garden with terrace, garden furniture and sun beds
- BBQ (charcoal)
- Outdoor kitchen on gas
- Baby cot and high chair
The villa is located in a beautiful area and there is plenty to do. We outline a holiday for you. In the morning we walk to the bakery for fresh croissants, then on to the market in the unique water village of Port-Grimaud. In Port-Grimaud you take the ferry to Saint-Tropez where you have lunch on one of the chic terraces. Once back at your villa a little siesta at the edge of the pool. In the evening the BBQ and the next day on to the large white sandy beach Plage de Pampelonne. On Sunday morning you go to one of the largest brocant markets in the village of Cogolin and afterwards you can admire your purchases on a terrace.
For golf lovers, there are numerous golf courses nearby. One of the most beautiful golf courses in the area is Les Domaines de Saint-Endréol (25 km) in La Motte. Or would you rather play golf with a sea view? Take a game of golf at the Domaine de Beauvallon (13 km). A tree climbing park and Aqualand water amusement park in Sainte-Maxime (open in July/August) and a giant fair at the large roundabout between Cogolin and Saint-Tropez. Also visit one of the wineries in the region. With a climate of more than 300 days of sunshine per year and an environment where there is so much to see and do, you won't be bored for a day and you've found all the ingredients for a great holiday!
Weekly prices includes final cleaning.
In high season changeover day on Saturday.